JH WRITERS CONFERENCE
About Jackson Hole & the Center for the Arts
The 2022 Conference will take place June 25-27 at the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts located at 265 Cache Street, Jackson, Wyoming.
- Breakfast and lunch are not included. We serve coffee and provide hot water for assorted teas on Friday and Saturday mornings of the conference. There are restaurants, cafés, and a grocery store/deli within walking distance. The conference center is wheelchair accessible.
- Family members are welcome to attend the barbecue. Tickets for guests not attending the conference are $20 and available at the conference registration table.
- Accommodations and travel costs are not included in the registration fee. Please make reservations early as Jackson Hole is a busy place in the summertime.
Registration includes all events at the conference plus
- An opening night reception
- A wine & cheese gathering
- The closing night barbecue